Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo Compact toilet-water flows into pan in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there

I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago.

A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the night so I fitted a simple pull cord swith to turn it off at night

About a month ago I recently had a blockage so pulled it apart and cleaned everything out etc. It has been working better than before since, without any problems and leaks

This morning, when the toilet was still off, there was water on the floor coming from the toilet. The pan was nearly full of clear water, so I turned it on and flushed it away.

I noticed that there is a small steady stream of water entering the pan on the right hand side near the back, so, I'm thinking that an inlet valve is 'letting by'. Every 15-20mins the toilet operates and flushes the water away

Do you think I need to replace the inlet water valve and can I buy this seperately?

Many thanks

is it the in let or is it the flush letting by, if the flush, then the inlet will let water in to top up.
turn the water off see if it still lets by.

It is an 'all in one' toilet with a macerator underneath/behind the pan - very compact

I have just spoke to Saniflo, who confirmed it is the solenoid valve that needs replacing. Just ordered one from Saniflo for £34 - as against someone on e bay flogging them for £112

Many thanks for the input!

Last edited:

Reply to Saniflo Compact toilet-water flows into pan in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock