Discuss Scale reducers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening chaps, which scale reducers would you recommend fitting on boiler inlets?

Not convinced any of them work apart from a full blown softener so the cheapest, though I do avoid the polyphosphate oones as they seem to degrade and clog up.

Liff limebeater compact if price allows failing that can't fault the calmag .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scale reducers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How to clean the scale inside the casing and pipe rows of industrial boiler headers, in addition to chemical methods? What is the approximate...
Replies
Views
Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Evening guys, Having some trouble with a Megaflo Indirect Unvented Cylinder! Fitted a bathroom for some customers in December and ever since the...
Replies
Views
K
I need to change my scalemaster magnetic scale inhibitor as it is leaking but I cannot work out how to take it off! I ordered a new one the same...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our Adey product range includes an assortment of award-winning filters, chemicals, and water testing solutions. These products, trusted by heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock