Search the forum,

Discuss SDS drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to buy the old man for xmas one as his bosch one is starting to fail, got around £150 to play with, dewalt, makita, bosch?!!

hopefully can get a good one that will last for £150

cheers

Battery or mains

I'm assuming for the price you mean mains?

i brought the bosch 2-26 dre earlier this year for about £85 as its a discontinued model it was going cheap. It was replaced by the 2-28 which is normally £150 ish.

its a great drill for the money, i think bosch make the best sds mains drills.

I bought this Bosch one a few months ago, been more than happy with it.

edit; can't post URL's yet - check item No 51132 on Screwfix

Personally I think this is prob the best value for money sds I've seen this year:

Take a look in trade point this week if you have a card, they have a clearance on.

Had one of these for about 5 years. Cracking bit of kit for £100

i have the £99 dewalt on its decent for the price, but tbservices has posted a real bargain :O

cheers guys, looking at that makita which looks solid, I have just got a tradepoint card so may have to pop down and grab one. I know the old man likes his dewalt gear for some reason, he is old school and seems to think makita gear is for sparkies:mad2:

edit - bloody hell, that makita one is 150 in screwfix and tradepoint

Last edited:
cheers guys, looking at that makita which looks solid, I have just got a tradepoint card so may have to pop down and grab one. I know the old man likes his dewalt gear for some reason, he is old school and seems to think makita gear is for sparkies:mad2:

edit - bloody hell, that makita one is 150 in screwfix and tradepoint

Get it ordered quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SDS drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock