Discuss Sds max has died I need a new one. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just got home and found this on my desk mate. No good for me. Anygood for you?

image.jpg

I was doing a job a few years ago and had to drill quite a few 50mm holes in reinforced concrete.

I bought a Bosch GBH SDS max drill from eBay 2nd hand and it wasn’t much more than a titan etc. The thing is a monster, defiantly recommend if you’ve got heavy work. It came with a load of cruciform carbide drills and they are a lot quicker than cores etc.

I have a Hilti and a Hitachi. The Hilti beats the Hitachi hands down in performance. Had a Bosch before which I bought second hand and was fine. You do get what you pay for.

Cough cough don’t know when but looks good :D

Most have brought out cordless sds max drill capable of 5 " coring nowadays, why the soft spot for Bosch sds (still use my 24v btw)?

Reply to Sds max has died I need a new one. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello there I'm wondering if anyone can advise. My daughter has had problems with what sounds like a water hammer issue coming from a...
Replies
Views
We just moved into a new build house two months ago. Haven't really had to use the heating upstairs until now. Downstairs has a thermostat in the...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock