Discuss sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the older 24v dewalt cordless.Had it for 4 years and still going strong!

Drills 24mm holes without breaking into a sweat.

Graham

i had the bosch 24v run it in the ground both the bats gone sold it as it was no good too me now i need to get one soon

I recomend bosch 36volt use it every day for drilling and light chassing never missed a beat in 2 years

I have a Dewalt 18v and just bought the lithium batts for it. I also have a Milwaukee corded for doing smaller core holes, Dewalt is easily as powerful on the clutch and eaier to use off a ladder!

I bought hilti 36v 4 years ago.very expensive but wel paid for it self by now.strongly recommend it.Think u can only by directly of hilti now and sum hire places wil sell used

battery sds, always liked the idea but for less than half the price a decent corded one is better, £120 for my well abused 700w DeWalt, had it eight years (clutch repair for £50 good as new) Even up ladders much lighter than a cordless.

Aldi special £35, 1500W and 3 year Warrenty.:eek:
Had a bit of abuse and no complaints so far. Even used it as a breaker to break out some granite chipped concreted based fence posts. Was solid stuff.
Started get bit warm at one point though. It's no Hilti.

When I win the lotto will maybe get myself one those fancy bosch thingies.

Best SDS drills on the market are Hilti & Dewalt. Hilti is out of you r price bracket, so go for a dewalt, you should get one for around the ton mark. If you can out work that, without of course trying to take walls down with it, you will be really going some.

Love my makita 24v sds, had it about 3 years now, its taken tons of abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back