Search the forum,

Discuss Seeking employment as gas service engineer/ plumber's mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RossC

Hi folks,
I am from Glasgow and seeking employment in the industry. I have ACS qualifications achieved in December 2012 . CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1,CPA1 and HTR1. Opportunities for a newbie are limited and various job sites and contacts in the industry have drawn a blank. I have experience with install work accompanying a family friend with his own company and completed 50 days work experience doing annual safety checks and landlord safety checks, with some repairs work under supervision, as part of my Bpec portfolio.
I am now in the position where I would work as a mate in order to build up more 'hands on' experience and would also consider working for free on a trial basis. Any help or leads to possible employment would be greatly appreciated folks. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking employment as gas service engineer/ plumber's mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock