Discuss Seeking heating engineer to take on girl apprentice in September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pennybevan

Hi there,

I am a 31 yr old woman seeking an apprentice role with a fully qualified heating engineer. I have been searching. For some time now. I had a bad experience last yr with a woman who is know as the boiler lady who clearly wanted cheap labour and had no interest in helping me towards becoming a heating engineer.

This is a new year and it hope there is either a man or woman in the Bournemouth/Poole area who is willing to take on a very keen apprentice.

thank you for taking the time to read my post, and if you have taken interested, please contact me ASAP

Thankyou! :)

:smile5:

Penny,

what are you able to do?
skills you've picked up

how much experiance do you have so far?

would you be willing to work for free to start with?

and a little bit of background.

you're on the backfoot as there are no incentives to take on on funding wise and money has to be paid for your training.

good luck!!

Hi there,

I am a 31 yr old woman seeking an apprentice role with a fully qualified heating engineer. I have been searching. For some time now. I had a bad experience last yr with a woman who is know as the boiler lady who clearly wanted cheap labour and had no interest in helping me towards becoming a heating engineer.

This is a new year and it hope there is either a man or woman in the Bournemouth/Poole area who is willing to take on a very keen apprentice.

thank you for taking the time to read my post, and if you have taken interested, please contact me ASAP

Thankyou! :)

P.s. I have had no experience in this area and am very keen to learn.

I am not willing to work for free, so require a wage as I am a parent.

Welcome aboard Penny and best of luck :).
Killy has said everything that needed to be said.

Welcome aboard Penny and best of luck :).
Killy has said everything that needed to be said.

Thank you!! Well I am have come from a mainly customer service background since I was 16.
I need a new challenge in my life basically. I have worked in servicing for a housing association. I mainly dealt with has engineers. Since then I have had it in the back of my mind to do something more practical like this. I extremely determined and I know this will create a good life for me and my daughter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking heating engineer to take on girl apprentice in September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hello all Im a fully qualified time served instrument technician (ICI, Enron, contract work etc...) Im considering a career change to a more...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock