Discuss Seeking plumber trainee job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am seeking a plumbing trainee job to gain practical experience. I’m hard working and reliable. If anyone knows of any positions available please in Milton Keynes, northants, Bicester, Brackley Banbury areas can you message me. Thank you in advance.

How far are you willing to travel as we are in Derby but seeking what ur describing yourself as we have 100 house's. First & Second fixing at least 4 years work?

Reply to Seeking plumber trainee job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Back