Discuss Self made table in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello guys,

just a quick question does someone know where to get some pallets for free ? I'd like to build a table on my own. Perhaps you may know where to get some wine crates ?

I ordered a radiator from Ray and that came on a pallet, you are welcome to it..

Chek it out:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...sLHKAhUB0xQKHULyCXYQ_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=646

il_340x270.670191257_cr78.jpg

[video]http://mobelauspaletten.com/paletten-tisch/anleitung-wie-man-ein-eleganter-tisch-mit-paletten-machen/[/video]
What kind of table is this going to be?

And under the glass plate I'd like to make some pattern with coffee beans brown / white ... Integrated with some spot lights ;) it will look awesome just need two pallets.

Where are you based for sure far away ;)

Hello guys,

just a quick question does someone know where to get some pallets for free ? I'd like to build a table on my own. Perhaps you may know where to get some wine crates ?

Have you got any industrial estates or fruit markets in your area!?

Hello guys,

I'm sure if you go to any local building/plumbing/electrical merchants and ask they'll have some that you could take for free, my local plumbing merchant has a skip that gets filled with there pallets and then people just take them to burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Self made table in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock