Discuss Sent over a quote for bedroom/bathroom swap. Too expensive obviously in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find if you're very specific when quoting, you can put a reasonable quote in and get away with any extras that may crop up i.e. "Remove old suite and tiles and replace (any plastering/patching will be charged as an extra), replace standard radiator with towel rad.....etc.
As said before, most customers haven't a clue the amount of work that is involved that isn't immediately obvious - pipework alterations under floor etc.
On a new build I did recently, I made as much on the extras as on the original quote by being very specific as to what was being quoted for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sent over a quote for bedroom/bathroom swap. Too expensive obviously in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock