Discuss service or landlords safety check without manufacturers instructions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kyle

Hi Guys,
I'm still learning here and wondered what the book answer is to the title, and what the real world answer maybe is? thx

Read the appliance data plate for gas pressures & rates, do all manditory checks.
Check position & clearances in your training manual.
If no instructions try ringing the manufactures or look on the web.
If not sure about whether a rs boiler needs cooling vents 'ncs' it.

Remember always ask if not sure, but always cover yourself if necessary with a warning notice even if it's till you do find out. Be straight with the clients & get back to them if you're checking something out. They'll appreciate you service..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to service or landlords safety check without manufacturers instructions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock