Discuss serviceplus s17r problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Olly81

Hi. I've just bought a flat at auction, the boiler system was installed around April according to paperwork, I can get hot water although no central heating! The thermostat has no red light when turned on and the timer switch is asking me to contact a service engineer. I know from looking up about the s17r that the system uses unique codes to reset so I can have heating, money being tight atm I thought I would ask the advice of some of you guys before I fork out money. If anyone could help me with the codes that would be great. There is power going to the thermostat just no red light! Many thanks in advance.

No. We don't spend time and money getting trained and qualified just to hand out codes willy nilly. There's a reason the service code is flashing.

You need to call in a suitably qualified GSR.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to serviceplus s17r problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock