Discuss Sharon Prescott - Service Solutions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I wish she would bog off. Obviously got my details when I registered with that Martin Smith. I've had umpteen e-mails and several phone calls. I didn't do any work through Martin Smith and I've politely declined. The next e-mail or phone call might see me going a little postal.

Dont know. But plenty on anyway. Just dont like being hassled by them.

I wish she would bog off. Obviously got my details when I registered with that Martin Smith. I've had umpteen e-mails and several phone calls. I didn't do any work through Martin Smith and I've politely declined. The next e-mail or phone call might see me going a little postal.

If you've told them you're not interested and they persist anyway then you can report them. And believe me, if you do they'll get the shock of their life when the Information Commissioner's Office write to them because the penalties are severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sharon Prescott - Service Solutions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back