Discuss Sime Brava One with Google Nest in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm looking for a confirmation before I purchase Google Nest Learning Thermostat that it would compatible with Sime Brava One 25 BF over OpenTherm connection.
If yes, I would love get some directions on how to do it.

Thanks.

Reply to Sime Brava One with Google Nest in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I looking for a thermostat for my Sime Brava One which implements the OpenTherm Protocol and has an RF between the thermostat and the boiler...
Replies
Views
I've got a Baxi 600 combi, with a Google Nest thermostat, fitted a year ago. I've just learnt about OpenTherm, so went into my Nest settings, and...
Replies
Views
Back