Search the forum,

Discuss SINK NOT DRAINING DUE TO NO OVERFLOW in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow and is draining really really slowly as I understand that there needs to be an air vent in the trap etc.. I know that this is pretty basic but know very little about plumbing but am asking if anyone could kindly point me in the right direction with regards to the parts that I'll need to get and install to rectify this issue. Pics attached.

Many thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• SINK.JPG
    SINK.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 5
  • SINK-2.JPG
    SINK-2.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 9

Reply to SINK NOT DRAINING DUE TO NO OVERFLOW in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock