Discuss Sleep in van or hotel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
If it was just you and you were working away would you spend money in a hotel/B&B or sleep in van?

If sleeping in van where would you park it?

b and b or camper

The bill needs to reflect the need to pay for accommodation. Would you expect an employee to sleep in a van, and are you not worthy of as much respect? Unless you aren't doing it to save money/have a very comfortable van and are on a nice campsite etc? Otherwise, I wouldn't.

Having to go off island for many of our training courses I have stayed in Travel Inns for up to two weeks at a time. I can say that I have felt the loneliness of Alan Partridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sleep in van or hotel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thanks in advance for your advice... As the title mentions, my issue is with the water pipes of the house causing the floor to...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Back