Search the forum,

Discuss Small business software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayreheatplumb

We are a small business running 1 van, myself & an apprentice
We use outlook to organise our diary sync'd up through google calendar to 1 phone.
In June we will be looking to get a second van, second phone (with calendar) and are looking for a way to manage 2 calendars.

Anyone been through this scenario ? we'd be interested to know how you grew your business

I've looked on the internet and there are various software options (non for a "reasonable fee" in my opinion)
but believe work of mouth is the best advert

We use google calendar amongst quite a large group - you can share calendars easily, each one in a different colour. Saves re-inventing the wheel, and very cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Small business software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock