Search the forum,

Discuss Soil and vent pipe query? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. I'm struggling for inspiration on a very small bathroom. One of the issues is that the soil pipe goes straight up the middle of one of the walls. My question is, can a AAV be used on the main stack to a house? I've always thought it's a no no but I'm being told other wise. Any afvice would be great thanks.

Could you set over at low level and run up in the corner of the room?

Could you set over at low level and run up in the corner of the room?
I could do that if I'm honest but also trying to limit the amount of boxing. I'll add a couple of photos for reference.

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4114.PNG

Could you take it to outside?

If you reduced down to 50 mm pipe in the bathroom and reconnect to 100 mm in attic space wouldn't use an aav there on the main vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Soil and vent pipe query? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock