Discuss Solid fuel /back boilers/stoves installations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smac

Hi everyone does anyone know of good websites or books available in regarding of solid fuel installations in domestic houses of linking these appliances into heating systems to provide hot water and heating.I know mi do provide a limted amount of info on this would just like to know if something better available out there.many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solid fuel /back boilers/stoves installations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi My grandmothers property has a back boiler heated by a solid fuel appliance using coal. Yes, I know. She’s stubborn! Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
I could really do with some advice. Bit of back history, I have a trianco thorncliffe solid fuel room heater it has a back boiler, my dad put the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really stuck with an issue I have with our soliud fuel back boiler system and my novice understanding is pretty much out of ideas so...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a house with a central heating system that runs from oil or/and the multi fuel stove. The water gets hot and then...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Logic Combi 30 gas boiler installed in my house. The wife and I would like to install a multi fuel stove with a back burner to...
Replies
Views
steve wake
S
Back