Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - crazy discount event this weekend at tradeonlyplumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Question: What makes Black Friday look like wimpy-wednesday?

Answer: The tradeonlyplumbing mid March madness sale, this weekend from Friday evening 18th March 2016 through to Sunday midnight 20th March 2016!

Deals will include Worcester 25i combis at £395 + vat* and Ideal Vogue 32 at £499 + VAT*, and lots more.

Watch this thread, or Facebook or your email inbox for more details.

But make sure that you are registered at Williams & Co | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies to take part.

*Offers available only during the promotion. We regret we cannot accept advance orders. Limits per customer may apply. Whilst promotional stock lasts.

Will it be like the last flash sale with a few of each, fastest wins?

Will it be like the last flash sale with a few of each, fastest wins?

There will be some of that, plus some background deals, plus some other pricing games. I think we have some price drops, a version of deal or no deal and several other of Paul Jepson's dastardly do-das!

You gonna chuck a free flue kit in with that
(Phill runs for cover)

Ive just ordered 2 platinums from Pc.
Could have waited on the vogues if i knew id get them.
How many are avail ???
Cant take a chance and let a cust down all booked in but vogue was an option

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive still got a bloody 25i sat waiting to be installed from the black Friday deal. I cant seem to get any job I quote to use it on, the last one I even went in cheap just to get rid of the thing, I think its cursed! Every other boiler quote when using another boiler I have got!!

Any discounts for large orders of copper pipe and fittings Ray? Need to stock up new mini-warehouse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - crazy discount event this weekend at tradeonlyplumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock