Discuss Sponsored thread - new stock line Stuart Turner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, its taken a while, but a warm if belated welcome to [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/bathrooms/showers-shower-pumps/pumped-showers-and-shower-pumps/stuart-turner.html"]Stuart Turner[/DLMURL] - the kings of brass shower pumps.

Now in stock at all our branches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - new stock line Stuart Turner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, looking to replace a Stuart Turner Pump No 10 which has died on me. The pump sits under the bathroom floor, where the well water supply...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Another bit on the saga of the new kitchen sink/tap /waste arrangement. Waste now sorted only problem now is the proverbial poor pressure using a...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock