Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - summer stock reduction boiler deals and another £40 off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We have some boiler deals for you this summer, on Worcester, Vaillant and Baxi Duotec. All our prices on all models in these ranges have been reduced from by between £6 and £56. The average is about £20 - £30 saving

Added to our blinding deals on Ideal Independents, Logic + and Vogues this is already good value for money.

I am trying to link a PDF file with all the reductions, but failing miserably, so may need help from a passing mod. (ah, thankee, young Mr Cropp!)

These reductions will run for the next few weeks at least.

But the extra £40 off that you will get for typing "40quid" into the discount box on the website only lasts until Sunday night. As always, delivery on orders over £100 is free to the UK mainland.

That brings both the WB Junior 24i and the Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 down to £609 + VAT, (£649 minus £40) and I don't think that can be beaten over-the-counter anywhere in the country. The Baxi Duotec 24 HE A is down to £459 + VAT and the Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 is just £899 -£40 = £859. Check the PDF attachment, and then subtract another £40 if you by before Sunday midnight.

So fill yer boots.

Attachments

• Boiler price reductions July 2014.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
See if i won the lottery, I'd buy a 100 boilers off you just for the fun of it :D

Yeh ray you are the gaffer. Quality....

I can just see the headlines now:
"Bay City Rollers storm Fareham plumbers merchant Branch"
:lol:

Ray does look after us. Cheers Ray

Hi Ray,

You should open a branch over here!!

Even if you doubled the price of your boilers you would be undercutting the competition..

Want an agent based in Oz?

See if i won the lottery, I'd buy a 100 boilers off you just for the fun of it :D

Ray,

What would be the discount for 100 boiler?

I bought 20 boilers once and couldn't believe the discounts I got.
I was thinking of upping it to 50 at that stage but didn't want to go that far.

Mind you..in hindsight... I probably should have!!!

Ray,

What would be the discount for 100 boiler?

I bought 20 boilers once and couldn't believe the discounts I got.
I was thinking of upping it to 50 at that stage but didn't want to go that far.

Mind you..in hindsight... I probably should have!!!

It would depend. From us, nothing. In fact, we don't really want orders for 100 boilers, as we make no money. What we want is a hundred orders, each for 1 boiler, with a flue kit, a filter, a programmer, a couple of bottles of chemicals and a few fittings. The profit on the boiler pays for the box and carrier, and we make a bit on the odds and sods.

The potential for extra is from the manufacturer. That then depends on the job. If its for a Housing association or builder that they already have contractual specification with, then you will get nothing extra. However, if you can convince them that its an unspecified job and that their competitors have offered £xx, then you might get quite a lot - I have come across contract support figures over £250, although not so much recently.

BUMP!

See special prices in the PDF attached to the OP, and don't forget to add the special discount code "40QUID" in the checkout box to get an extra £40 off orders over £500 + VAT (excluding tube).

Theres some blinding prices there even before the £40. Offer expires Sunday at midnight.

:)

we did one today. had a wee problem with putting it on my account called up dont know who i spoke to be sorted the matter right their

we did one today. had a wee problem with putting it on my account called up dont know who i spoke to be sorted the matter right their

Sorry about that, but it seems to be sorted now. I can see the consignment for your postcode on the Asprays manifest for tonights shipment. It should be about half way by now! :)

Thanks for the order.

just a wee mention see asprays there courier service is top dollar, 10/10 every time lad forgot about the boiler coming today went out, their head office called me i called him and then i called asprays back to say the lad was on his way put me right on to the driver and he said no worrys i will wait. drive waited all in 15 minutes any other courier would of bolted.

I got the invoice with the boiler and invoice in my email which had no discount rate just checked online and it says the discount is on the end total? thought i would mention it to you

just a wee mention see asprays there courier service is top dollar, 10/10 every time lad forgot about the boiler coming today went out, their head office called me i called him and then i called asprays back to say the lad was on his way put me right on to the driver and he said no worrys i will wait. drive waited all in 15 minutes any other courier would of bolted.

I got the invoice with the boiler and invoice in my email which had no discount rate just checked online and it says the discount is on the end total? thought i would mention it to you

I'll check it Steve.

Ray

Ray I am trying to order a 40 cdi , the checkout keeps asking me for my credit card details ? Im sure last timeI paid on account ?? Also I would like to collect from Littlehampton ??

Ray I am trying to order a 40 cdi , the checkout keeps asking me for my credit card details ? Im sure last timeI paid on account ?? Also I would like to collect from Littlehampton ??

No problem with collecting from Littlehampton. Can you PM me the email addy of the account that you are using, and I will check the account status.

Thx Ray, fair play to you working on a Friday eve, nice to know I am not the only one.

Have a glass on me

Kev

Last bump . Offer expires tomorrow night. :)

Hi All

We have some boiler deals for you this summer, on Worcester, Vaillant and Baxi Duotec. All our prices on all models in these ranges have been reduced from by between £6 and £56. The average is about £20 - £30 saving

Added to our blinding deals on Ideal Independents, Logic + and Vogues this is already good value for money.

I am trying to link a PDF file with all the reductions, but failing miserably, so may need help from a passing mod. (ah, thankee, young Mr Cropp!)

These reductions will run for the next few weeks at least.

But the extra £40 off that you will get for typing "40quid" into the discount box on the website only lasts until Sunday night. As always, delivery on orders over £100 is free to the UK mainland.

That brings both the WB Junior 24i and the Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 down to £609 + VAT, (£649 minus £40) and I don't think that can be beaten over-the-counter anywhere in the country. The Baxi Duotec 24 HE A is down to £459 + VAT and the Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 is just £899 -£40 = £859. Check the PDF attachment, and then subtract another £40 if you by before Sunday midnight.

So fill yer boots.

View attachment Boiler price reductions July 2014-1.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - summer stock reduction boiler deals and another £40 off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock