Currently reading:
Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016

Discuss Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Heres some of the details you have all been waiting for:

Worcester Gas boilers - £50 off all models until we sell out. There will be selected other offers cutting deeper than that, but with very limited stock for each offer.

Vaillant Gas Boilers - Ecotec Plus models, £100 off. Ecotec Pro models £50 off until we sell out. Again, there will be other cheaper offers on specific models, but just until they sell out.

Heatline - 24kw @ £299 28kw @ £349, max 50 boilers. Once they are gone, they are gone.

Glowworm - £100 off all Glowworm Energy, max 75 boilers.

Main - £76 off all Main combis, £50 off heat only

Baxi 200 / 400 series - £100 off all models. Watch out for a BOGOF at some point this weekend.

Intergas - £100 off all boilers

Ideal - £50 off all Independents, £75 off Logic +, £100 off Vogues. Some stock limits apply

More to follow...

All prices are for boiler only (flue sold separately) and are subject to VAT. Limits per customer may apply.

I saw the baxis & tube come up, stayed up for a minute or 2 at least till it said sold out... I don't fit baxis so wasn't for me

Thats it for tonight - unless Paul has a few beers and loses control later.

More excitment tomorrow night. Some real blinders lined up.

Thanks for all the orders this evening, and I hope that the hosting will be a bit more stable tomorrow.

Ray

tumblr_nt6f20RFxb1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

You get anything Shaun?

No most of my recommended is filled with sold out old stock that i already seen and somehow it decided to move back up the list

missed out on the copper and turbos 88 adj

but thnx ray for the deals

Can't believe how many deals I missed! Copper tube, Westtherm TRVs, Superfire torch, Black Mamba gloves...

Man, could have properly stocked up!

Ray, can the low priced items be bought and accumalated for the free delivery
Or does every purchase need to be over £100
Apologies if this has already been asked

Edit, just read an earlier post with the answer

Last edited:
Can't believe how many deals I missed! Copper tube, Westtherm TRVs, Superfire torch, Black Mamba gloves...

Man, could have properly stocked up!

Same, half came to the top so I assumed all new offers did. Oh well, I will know for next time. Still got a few decent deals. Cheers Ray.

Ray, can the low priced items be bought and accumalated for the free delivery
Or does every purchase need to be over £100
Apologies if this has already been asked

one needs to be and then just collect in store and email/ phone them up and ask to add to first order

dont know if you had any influence but adj turbos just popped back on thnx ray

image.jpg

Thnx mr Stafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back