Discuss Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the grundfos, by the time I checked out they were all gone.

I missed the grundfos, by the time I checked out they were all gone.

same by the time i found them right at the back of the shelves didnt get one

I miss stuff as it's 100 for free delivery right? But only allowed 1 of certain items so not over 100 & if it's sits in basket it gets sold out!

Can we get free delivery if we purchase different bits in different purchases?

Can we get free delivery if we purchase different bits in different purchases?

Yes. The easiest way is to do one purchase for over £100, so you get your free delivery. On subsequent orders that are under £100, click the "collect in branch" option - which is free. Then message or email us to tell us, and we will consolidate it all onto one shipment for you.

tbh i dont like how the deals get added in everywhere not at the front you have to search through 30 odd pages etc

I think I just got a magnaclean2 twinpack. It logged me out when I processed the payment and never confirmed the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Williams Black Friday 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock