Discuss Ss plate exchangers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any thoughts on what's the best chem to use. Have been using lately scale kamco breaker HD, works like a dream but very strong, then found out that it should not be used with stainless steel. Kamco said it's too aggressive, but loads of people spoken to use brick acid or drain acid. Scalebreaker fx is what kamco suggest but that's citric acid based and doesn't work as well.......any thoughts?

I've used brick acid in the past, but would always prefer to replace with new plate
In my experience, trying to do things cheaply for customers usually ends up costing you the installer
Not a lot of difference price wise with the time it takes to clean one out, you could have a new one fitted and be on your next job

Are you gas safe if not your not allowed to touch inside the boiler

I've a feeling he is but even so this is as far as this thread goes in open forum. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ss plate exchangers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock