Discuss Stainless steel sit on sinks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi

Got to fit one of these.

I couldn't see how it went on, I take it there are clips somewhere?

Any advice on fitting these please?

Thx

Rct

Clips are underneath to pull the sink downwards. Don`t forget to seal the edge if you cut the worktop to stop water causing it to swell.

As above, seal with a good dollop of silicone spread on with a finger or give it a good varnish to seal.
Gasket and clips should be there.

As above, seal with a good dollop of silicone spread on with a finger or give it a good varnish to seal.
Gasket and clips should be there.

no gasket with a sit on four small angle brackets normally fit the two at the bowl end and slide edge under them then fit other two on drainer end

Seal the sink all round once in place.
If you've got Gorilla wipes, wipe round after as these are ace for removing annoying silicone residue from the work top and fingers.
[DLMURL="http://www.wickes.co.uk/Gorilla-Heavy-Duty-Hand-Wipe-Tube-80-Sheets/p/216023?CAWELAID=120135120000001686&CAGPSPN=pla&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Tools+%26+Workwear&tmcampid=104&tmad=c&tmplaceref=&tmcustom=mkwid|P6ia6fj4_dc|pcrid|43364653852|&gclid=CNvAoNWilMMCFcPKtAodrC8AHw"]Gorilla Heavy Duty Hand Wipe Tube 80 Sheets | Wickes.co.uk[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stainless steel sit on sinks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock