Discuss Starting my own Business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def a bloke mate, with 2 kids an a missus!

But at the weekends we call im cindy;););)

Also try and get yer materials through internet sites like BES try and avoid the so called plumbers merchants as even if you have a proper account with good terms for yor trade discounts you will find they are still expensive

I would recommend actually getting a work placement with a company and doing some work in real life before you even consider starting your own business, if youve only done college based work so far.

I know i would prefer to get an apprenticeship of something for months but no one will take me on. Tried British Gas, Homeserve, Jtl and last month i sent out a letter to over 20 small plumbing businesses near me but no reply.

have to be gas safe for plumbfix as you can buy gas stuff on ye card so they want ye gas safe card do in our local one anyway mate in manc got one thro recpets for stuff thought his plumbing business

I have an electricfix account and can also buy plumbing gear from plumbfix with no plumbing quals. Might be different for gas stuff though. Bought plumbing gear from the Manc and Stockport branches before no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Starting my own Business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock