Discuss Steel washer sizes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, I need to get steel washers for when fixing radiator brackets. I have a box of steel washers but have run out of all the suitable sized ones. I don't know washer sizes so can anyone help and tell me what size is best. Apologies for a carp thread but i don't want to buy another box with lots of different sizes and be left over with loads that are not likely to be used.

You need a size according to the size of screws your using, so if you using M8 screws you need a M8 washer or if you using 6mm screws you need a washer with 6mm hole
If you go to b&q nuts and bolts isle you can find what you need get the sizes and buy them somewhere els, although I always find that sometimes stuff falls into your pocket when you gasp at the ridiculous price for a few nuts and bolts

been meaning to mention this for a while........

wilko pick n mix is back!!

load a bag with fittings for ÂŁ1.99. not going to tell you any more but worth the trip,
you can thank me next week;)

been meaning to mention this for a while........

wilko pick n mix is back!!

load a bag with fittings for ÂŁ1.99. not going to tell you any more but worth the trip,
you can thank me next week;)

Just googled it, might be worth going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Steel washer sizes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock