Discuss Stelrad Stars V3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaRa

Hi there all. I was wondering if anyone knows where to download the older version from. I am not so keen on the new one they have made. I've emailed stelrad and they say that they no longer have it, i'm sure i downloaded it off there site a few years ago. It must be out there somewhere on the net. Thanx RaRa

Hi there all. I was wondering if anyone knows where to download the older version from. I am not so keen on the new one they have made. I've emailed stelrad and they say that they no longer have it, i'm sure i downloaded it off there site a few years ago. It must be out there somewhere on the net. Thanx RaRa
Hi RaRa Welcome to the forum. Can't help you with the old Stelrad heatloss program & I agree, the new one it is not so easy to use.
Back when they were still charging for STAR's. I moved over to the Myson one which is free, they send out a C.D. Like all it takes a bit of getting use to but it is from Hevocomp who produce a lot of programs that consultants use & it is as good. Worth a try if you can't get the old version.
Order brochures & Heatloss Manager from MYSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stelrad Stars V3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently in the middle of first fixing the waste pipe for my freestanding bath. I've created a mock version out of plastic to...
Replies
Views
B
We have recently installed column radiators (stelrad regal) pretty much throughout our house during renovation/extension work. We choose steel...
Replies
Views
Back