Search the forum,

Discuss Stickie threads in plumbing forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.Joshi

Is there any way the number of stickie threads can be reduced in the Plumbing forum? There are so many, you have to scroll past them to get to the current threads.

Some of them may not even be relevant now such as the Installer Live Show Preview 2011.

lol i have been on this forum for over a year and never thought 'wow there are too many stickie threads here" jut scroll down takes 3 seconds max

I was wanting an extra one - about the waste transfer licenses.

Stickie posts are supposed to draw your attention to something or set down rules for posting in forums.

There are so many on the Plumbing forum that it defeats the point in having stickie posts as people just scroll past and don't bother reading them. Some of the posts are no longer relevant and can be deleted. It seems that a clean-up is required?

The Plumbing forum has the largest number of stickie posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stickie threads in plumbing forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock