Discuss Stopcock under tiled floor leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumberTiler

I've just found the stopcock under a tiled bathroom floor leaking (Whatever next) its not even a arms reach away so up go the tiles,

Is it possible to chop where it enters the bathroom and chop where it exists and then repipe to save ripping up a floor. Just a thought

what a stop tap doing tiled under a floor anyway???
time to get it located somewhere sensible

agreed as in relocated to the kitchen sink or under the stairs! i can see the need for a surestop here

Nice one Kyle87, rerouted pipe work and but a new stopcock where you can acces it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stopcock under tiled floor leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
M
Found water coming up from under laminate floor in new bathroom. Once leak found should the bathroom fitter lift up floor dry and replace floor to...
Replies
Views
I removed the tile floor in my bathroom to fit vinyl and I noticed that the loo now leaks slightly when I flush it. I haven’t put the vinyl down...
Replies
Views
Heĺlo I have a water leak under bathroom floor tiles. It is on the hot water feed to the tap. I noticed the tiles leading to sink warm last few...
Replies
Views
Back