Search the forum,

Discuss storing gas bottles in van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I go on holiday for a week I wondered if its usually ok to leave gas bottles in the van or if the weathers hot/sunny could the heat cause a problem? Same for flux. Thanks for any advice

Just make sure everything's locked and secure. And don't forget to wear protection yourself. Have fun!

Who cares. If you come back and find yer van lying upside down in the next door neighbours drive well thats what insurance is for but check the wording before you leave ;) lol

He sprayed it onto his dashboard though, gas bottles stored in the van with torch off are fine and so is the flux

Mine has always stayed in the van, not had an issue yet

If your van went on fire, for any reason, - the firemen would consider gas bottles inside your burning van as highly dangerous. Basically a bomb.
But what can you do other than have signs on van stating Propane or whatever gas you carry.

I use propane as a refrigerant R290 Ive never even considered taking it out of the van for fear of it getting to hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to storing gas bottles in van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock