Discuss stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

my hallway rad isnt working and my new downstairs toilet isnt screwed to the floor but I really cant be bothered as dealing with this day in day out - anyone else have stuff that they could sort in their own house but would rather just have a beer and deal with it another day

Loads and loads, Most my taps drip and my boiler keeps going to EA fault. Just gonna wear the reset button out before i bring my tools in.

it took me 4 weeks to hang the kitchen rad back up after painting behind it as getting in after 7pm i wasnt in the mood, and the weekends are for fun

Toilet not screwed to floor also.

Basin silicone gone black in places not due to mould but due to her indoors mascara!!'

I need to do that as it causes ww111 when I mention it!!

I find the better you get at plumbing the less you wanna work at home or for friends n family. When I first started out the first siphon I changed was my own, and then done 2 at my mums and another at mum in laws. Now I avoid like the plague, got dripping basin tap and kitchen tap could do with replacing but just keep putting them off

If theres owt needs doing I tell the landlord, then he pays me to do it, so not the same.

Theres one thing driving a desk all day and coming home and pulling the tools out, but when you have been chewing on all day it can be done another day.

The radiator in my office is literally hanging off the wall. It's been like that for about a year.

A new Vaillant went in the loft approx 4 years ago and I've never even looked at it since.

When I first moved into my place there was a fancy schmacny pull-out high pressure tap on the butler sink. But on gravity hot there was only a dribble. Same with the shower head. Feck knows how long the last guy put up with it but I had to change that. Everything else, can't be arsed. Only cleaned the bathroom for the first time in about 6 months because my bird was refusing to go in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock