Discuss Sub Contractor hourly/daily rate in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

As a level 2 qualified plumber, currently completing level 4 gas, what is a fair hourly/day rate to charge when sub contracting in the west yorkshire area?

I think the answer to your question is what are you prepared to accept ? your rate will need to be more than when your employed on the books , maybe double what you were on as there's alot to pay out before you take a wage.
Regards kop

Reply to Sub Contractor hourly/daily rate in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can help, currently have a new build property (was Kier now Tilia) 18 months old and it looks like there is no fall rate between the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock