Discuss Sub contractor installers for SE & other areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heatfront uk

Hi,
we are Company that has various housing contacts, I am looking to get addition experienced gas safe fitters registered with my company to allow me to use you as a approved contractor.
we work in various locations including Croydon, Lambeth & Crawley.
Engineers will need own Van, tools, insurances, power flush machine, flue gas analyser be registered under CIS scheme
We have secured work for 2013 and would like to continue to grow the company so we are interviewing engineers in jan.
If this is something that you feel you would be interested in please reply & send me your contact detail and I will contact you to discuss Terms
we are also looking for electricians NIC Registered, for boiler wire ups

Many thanks
Gary Double

To all that will be reading this ,

Gary Double its the first Gas engineer I have worked for ,Gary is the first engineer who has helped me in my way to become a Gas Engineer . I have done work for Gary in the past and I can assure you that he is a owner of a 100% genuine/business contractor.

To all that will be reading this ,

Gary Double its the first Gas engineer I have worked for ,Gary is the first engineer who has helped me in my way to become a Gas Engineer . I have done work for Gary in the past and I can assure you that he is a owner of a 100% genuine/business contractor.

Thanks SGI.

I was thinking "scam?" until you posted that.

I can assure you all there is nothing like scam with Gary !
He is the Gas fitter that has giving me inspiration to get were I am now .
Should any of you do some work for him will probably see me there too next year !

It was my suggestion Gary to come here and post to get more new contacts with Gas engineers that now there job and can provide quality workman ship !

Last edited:
I can assure you all there is nothing like scam with Gary !
He is the Gas fitter that has giving me inspiration to get were I am now .
Should any of you do some work for him will probably see me there too next year !

It was my suggestion Gary to come here and post to get more new contacts with Gas engineers that now there job and can provide quality workman ship !

Thanks Stan for your positive feedback.

its def not a scam, I generally need more fitters to help with the increase in workload.
it is hard to find good fitter and am trying this as Stan suggested I post a thread on here.

thanks

No mate, I have 5 teams full time at the mo and am basically trying get get a list of approved fitters. That way if I need additional teams (which i will)I would have a list and likewise if you a quite then u could call me to book extra works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sub contractor installers for SE & other areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
D
we had a grant condensing boiler fitted last year, the lad works for a heating company and said would fit it. when he did he put the pipes all...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock