Search the forum,

Discuss Sub contractor needed - electrician in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi,

I know its a plumbing forum, but someone on here may be able to pass the message on!

I am looking for a self employed electrician who needs a few days work a week. Must be qualified to 17th edition and have good experience in inspection and testing.

We mainly do commercial work and some small domestic bits, I currently give 3 days a week to a subby but he has taken an office job so need to arrange something to cover what he did for me.

The work is mainly in North Kent and London areas - own transport is essential as well as own tools and test gear.

We are a steadily growing company so it could lead to a full time position in the future for the right person.

Regards

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sub contractor needed - electrician in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock