Discuss Suffolk plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshineplumber

Happy new year to you all.

I was just wondering if anybody knows what the demand for plumbers in Suffolk is like as I'm going to be moving there soon??
Also if there are any plumbing firms taking on people?

Many thanks:)

well if your in london you'll find it alot quieter and i would say alot less work.
unless you can drive a tractor. lol

well i can turn my hand to most things. mind you its been rather slow even in london

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suffolk plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Just saying hello. I do tackle the odd plumbing job when I can't get hold of a professional plumber, which I'm sad to say is quite...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock