Search the forum,

Discuss Suggestions : Forum for marketing ideas + what's with 2 emails max in inbox? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rodolphe

Respectful bows to the Powers of the Forums.

Scattered around the forums are some posts about what works and what doesn't for biz dev. There are a few threads about RatedPeople and others, about van markings etc.

Would it make sense to move those into a dedicated forum, so that members can share what works for them and what doesn't, for the others to benefit from?

Also: what can one do to increase the size of the mailbox? One pm and one answer are currently enough to jam my account full at the moment. 2 messages is really really really really really small.

There are short marketing courses available that are worth their weight in gold and far better than some cack fast track trade course as it will really help to bring work in.

I think moving marketing/business development into a separate area will help declutter a lot of the threads, although you always get donkeys who post in the wrong section... err.. this is the plumbers arms right?....:biggrinjester:

I think moving marketing/business development into a separate area will help declutter a lot of the threads, although you always get donkeys who post in the wrong section... err.. this is the plumbers arms right?....:biggrinjester:

Yes it is your round one will have a pimms old chap

Pimms?... on a Friday?.. You know we always have Beer on a Friday.. its the law!..

Pimms?... on a Friday?.. You know we always have Beer on a Friday.. its the law!..

Sorry haven't stopped since mi birthday on Wednesday , don't intend stopping till Sunday night either when mrs gets back from Ibiza

Usually most of these type of posts are discussed in the plumbers arms... too many samey same sub forums clog up the home page, but all suggestions are welcome.

Usually most of these type of posts are discussed in the plumbers arms... too many samey same sub forums clog up the home page, but all suggestions are welcome.

Well Dave, I understand. However the Plumber's Arm is like the officer's mess. Us grunts haven't got access to it. I'll just have to hope I get promoted some time then :)

Well Dave, I understand. However the Plumber's Arm is like the officer's mess. Us grunts haven't got access to it. I'll just have to hope I get promoted some time then :)

I'm not sure that 'promoted' is the word I'd use lol

How about a business related section as per the electricians forum

Also: what can one do to increase the size of the mailbox? One pm and one answer are currently enough to jam my account full at the moment. 2 messages is really really really really really small.

As if by magic, I've now got a much bigger mailbox limit. Thanks boss, whomever you are!

Once you have 10 or more posts you are able to have 100 PM's stored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggestions : Forum for marketing ideas + what's with 2 emails max in inbox? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock