Discuss Supplements...must take supplements I'm going mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I must have supplements, I can't wait to get up in a morning to have a bowl full of supplements and milk, for my lunch have 3 jars of supplements between 2 dry bread slices and for tea hot mashed and roast supplements followed by supplements and custard.

For my christmas presents I will buy everyone supplements and I will receive a years supply of supplements.

I heard you can have problems with the blue pills especially if your out in public

For my christmas presents I will buy everyone supplements and I will receive a years supply of supplements.
:) Definitely the most amusing rant of the year so far.

Perhaps the chap selling radiators for £5 would throw in a bag of supplements. Shall I ask him?

Last edited:
I think my wife is suffering from SDS

- Supplement Deficiency Syndrome -

Me on the other hand.. I am suffering from SOS

- Supplement Overload Syndrome -

I insist that my supplements are organic, gluten free, vegan and not tested on animal

Also no paribans, plastic bottles or ptfe.

They must be tested by the IMF, FDA and Gas Safe approved.

My body is a temple.

Reply to Supplements...must take supplements I'm going mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a Worcester man. Hello! Anyone still there?.... I tried viessmann to up the efficiency and altho the boiler was nice, I couldn't live with...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock