Discuss Supplying extra f&e tank from one pump. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for your replies guys. Yes it will be next to the current CWS tank, i think t-ing it across to feed it is the best way. I couldn’t get my head around how it’d work with calling for and shutting the ballvalve off to the new f&e but that makes sense. Yeh the current set up is definitely wrong that’s why customer got in contact with me. Will soon have it sorted, thanks for your help.

The CWST fill valve only controls the pump so yes, there will be some pressure at the F&E ballcock (the same as if you were supplying it from the mains) with the pump running, but you won't be dead heading the pump because when the CWST float valve is satisfied, the pump stops.
It's not a fill valve onthe CWST, it's a switch as in the original post. I think your suggestion is the way to go. The inlet to the CWST needs to be higher than the F/E tank inlet, but that should be the case anyway.

Reply to Supplying extra f&e tank from one pump. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock