Discuss System never serviced or cleaned in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Just bought a new place. There is a 24 Worcester combi. The place has been neglected over 20 years BUT. just took all the rads off for upgrading and moving. There is no filter and no chemicals in the water...I sniffed it and tasted it ! Guess what no black sludge anywhere even on the dropped ones so whats this all about ? we advise people to do all that yet this system is clean without any precautions
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

I hate that cats use their neighbours gardens. So unfair that the cat owner’s garden usually isn’t used as a cat loo.
Also hate that they kill birds and most of the cat owners think that is something to praise.

My cat is an exception honestly, every day when I feed him he finishes his grub and goes straight to my lawn to take a dump. Luckily as he always without fail goes immediately after eating I can go pick it up with me shovel. That has to be my least favourite job every morning after breakfast and dinner too but at least he isn't crapping on other people's property. I wish I could say the same about all the other cats that live in the terrace who love my new lawn.

My cat is an exception honestly, every day when I feed him he finishes his grub and goes straight to my lawn to take a dump. Luckily as he always without fail goes immediately after eating I can go pick it up with me shovel. That has to be my least favourite job every morning after breakfast and dinner too but at least he isn't crapping on other people's property. I wish I could say the same about all the other cats that live in the terrace who love my new lawn.
My wife has the same routine, tea toast at 06.30 then a dump
happy days Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to System never serviced or cleaned in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock