Discuss T4TS Scenario 2!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

retterj

Hello,

Please can somebody help!!?? I am struggling with the hot water check on T4TS scenario 2. I have identified the problem and inspected everything/turned everything on and off etc but still no joy. Is there a specific order to do things in? Im even checking cold water stuff in the hope that this will work!

Please help...im going crazy!!!

Jason.

Hi, it has been some time since i did these but i had a similar issue before eventually passing, i can't remember exactly what i ended up doing but here is 2 replies i had:
"Fluctuating water temperatures
In order to solve the fluctuating water temperatures we need to check the settings of the thermostats and adjust the temperature if required we are looking for a water temperature of 60oC. Have a look at the cylinder stat; immersion heater stat and boiler stat once you have adjusted the temperature you need to check the temperature of the water at all hot outlets.

Hot water system check
For this task you are required to click on and click inspect 18 separate items, we have 2 in the loft, 4 in the family bathroom, 2 in the cloakroom,. 5 in the kitchen, 5 in the airing cupboard. All are connected to the hot water system."

Reply 2:
"In the airing cupboard check the 2 stats, gate valve, drain off and 3 port valve. Remember every tap has an isolation valve."

Hope it helps
Andy

Hi, it has been some time since i did these but i had a similar issue before eventually passing, i can't remember exactly what i ended up doing but here is 2 replies i had:
"Fluctuating water temperatures
In order to solve the fluctuating water temperatures we need to check the settings of the thermostats and adjust the temperature if required we are looking for a water temperature of 60oC. Have a look at the cylinder stat; immersion heater stat and boiler stat once you have adjusted the temperature you need to check the temperature of the water at all hot outlets.

Hot water system check
For this task you are required to click on and click inspect 18 separate items, we have 2 in the loft, 4 in the family bathroom, 2 in the cloakroom,. 5 in the kitchen, 5 in the airing cupboard. All are connected to the hot water system."

Reply 2:
"In the airing cupboard check the 2 stats, gate valve, drain off and 3 port valve. Remember every tap has an isolation valve."

Hope it helps
Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for your reply. I will give this a bash and see how it goes. Many thanks again.

Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4TS Scenario 2!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock