Discuss Tap manufacturer which has a medieval cross as its logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Folks

Have a customer who has a monobloc sinktap which needs its valve changing - does anyone know a manufacturer that has a medieval cross as its logo - ie cross with equi-distant arms and leaf shaped at the end?

Many thanks

Michael

All this messing about why not just replace the tap ? could be some inport tap from one of the DIY outletts, has the customer no information on it ? how old is it ?

If you can't find the necessary part(s) after half an hour ringing round/searching online, advise the customer that it would be cheaper in the long run to change the whole tap with one from a main manufacturer. You can't charge enough for this type of job to cover the amount of time it may take to find the right part.

I'm with jts and jc on this one. Just change the tap, you could spend more time than it's worth.

You are right guys. Thats actually the way I have left it with the customer....but then I thought I would just check?? Did a search on Google and of course with you to no avail.

Was in my local plumbing shop (THL Hornsey High St, London) the other day looking to rig something up for a customer whose shower spout had lost its thread and didn't want a new shower. Plumber standing beside me recognised the make of shower from the shower spout!!

Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap manufacturer which has a medieval cross as its logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock