Search the forum,

Discuss Taps, consumables, fittings, solder, tools an more in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael david

Hi all ive got tonnes for sale

ill attach some photos asap

ive got 2 waterfall bathfiller taps
20x union backplates
300 yorkshire tectite sprint fittings 15-28mm
1000 yorkshire kuterlite compression fittings (chrome and brass) 15-28mm
loctite 55x 78 150mtr rolls
400 yorkshire xpress fittings gas and water
3mtr lengths of chrome pipe 15&22mm
Pushfit scribing tools (puts a score on chrome pipe so push fit dont blow off)
much more to list, wont let me insert images

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats left over from a school job no where to store it so the lads are just going to split what we sell it for :) an ye it is a lifetime supply of loctite, the best stuff you can buy theres 100's of valves on that job an not one of them leaked, we had an agency lad use ptfe on 3 valves, 2 leaked an no am not a loctite salesman ;-) haa

You don't need to up sell it on here, most of the lads love it, myself inclueded.

Any takers yet or is it still to be had. Need pics or good itemised list if going to offer up hard earned. Will you ship it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Taps, consumables, fittings, solder, tools an more in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock