Discuss TB FOR GAS RATING SMART METERS? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just after a link to the tb for gas rsting these new smart meters. Did have a paper copy but mispaced it. Cheers.

Tb112

Thanks shaun. Was going to say how do i access it. Usually just keep all the papaer copies i get sent. Is that the revised version tho? Sure there was another type of smart meter on there..

Haven't had a look of there's a newer one will have a gander tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TB FOR GAS RATING SMART METERS? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a three zone heating system plus water cylinder (OSO Super S 250L) on an Valliant EcoTec 637. Two CH zones and a UFH zone. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an on-going battle with my energy supplier trying to get a smart gas meter. I have a Landis &gyr installed which was a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock