Discuss temperature control of hot outside tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Is there thermostat that can located internally that has a hot and cold hot feed(obviously) to control the temperature of the outside hot tap? In essence it would be like a shower control but is there any product specific to controlling the temperature of the outside hot tap?
Any comments or links to products would be very much appreciated.

You would need a TMV, plumbed internally as you say and supplies a regulated temp to tap. I have one for showering the dogs down. Screwfix link below, but you made find it cheaper at your local plumbing merchants. However Peglar are a good brand, and you do get what you pay for in valves etc.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/pegle...VQe7tCh2gzgOcEAQYASABEgIjc_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reply to temperature control of hot outside tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock