Discuss Testo Sensors 330ll in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard978

Gas Engineer
Does anyone know how much the sensors cost for the Testo please, I know its £80.00 for the calibration. I've just had to send a brand new Kane back for repair under warranty and I've been left without my equipment.

Thinking of buying a second had Testo as a backup but I've one that requires two sensors and calibration.

I have the 330 but haven't had to replace the sensors yet. My testo 327 was due for sensor changes and it was quite expensive so I decided to buy the all singing and dancing coloured 330. It blows the kane out of the water . 327 is carp but 330 is something else.

I like the kane as you post it on friday and get it back on wednesday, folks I know havent seen their antons for weeks when getting them serviced !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo Sensors 330ll in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock