Search the forum,

Discuss Thank God for Internet forums. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

Had a wheel speed sensor done on car last year cost me £180. Same warning light came on a few weeks back. Checked on Ford forum and it told you how to check which one was faulty. Got one off internet for £8, fitted it myself saved £172. Who needs professionals ?:teeth_smile:

Any posts relating to cars, transits, Fords and so on should be posted in their relevant sections and not in the public domain.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of tyres, sensors or ANY car spares for your own safety.

Please go to Ford UK - The Official Homepage of Ford UK or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a mechanic / spanner monkey' section of these forums remembering to include your location.

If you are a mechanic please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your oily thumb print to Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who is a kindred spirit

Providing engine-related advice to any tight fisted halfwit who should not be touching the bonnet lock and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

Any posts relating to cars, transits, Fords and so on should be posted in their relevant sections and not in the public domain.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of tyres, sensors or ANY car spares for your own safety.

Please go to Ford UK - The Official Homepage of Ford UK or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a mechanic / spanner monkey' section of these forums remembering to include your location.

If you are a mechanic please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your oily thumb print to Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who is a kindred spirit

Providing engine-related advice to any tight fisted halfwit who should not be touching the bonnet lock and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.
Sorry, I'll not tell you next time I do it.

any posts relating to cars, transits, fords and so on should be posted in their relevant sections and not in the public domain.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of tyres, sensors or any car spares for your own safety.

Please go to ford uk - the official homepage of ford uk or post a thread in the 'i'm looking for a mechanic / spanner monkey' section of these forums remembering to include your location.

If you are a mechanic please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm (private message) with your oily thumb print to gas man - view profile: Gas man - plumbing forum | plumbing advice | plumbers forums | a forum for plumbers advice in the uk who is a kindred spirit

providing engine-related advice to any tight fisted halfwit who should not be touching the bonnet lock and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

thank you.

Ukpf ta's, mods and admin teams.

lmfao........

what he is saying.....

all plumbers in the barnsley area with Ford sensor problems call round for a fixed fee of £8.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank God for Internet forums. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock