Search the forum,

Discuss Thank you Mr Ray and all who voted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done masood , top bloke ,

Excellent work Mas. Very entertaining poetic turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you Mr Ray and all who voted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll try to condense the issues for you all, and hopefully you can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for reading the below tale... We...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Agree
Hi, still rather new on the forum but i wondering what advice you can give on going it on your own and starting your own plumbing and heating business. Just the usual rules of thumb stuff, harsh lessons learnt and general order of process on making the big jump! A bit about me, I'm 33 years...
Replies
Views
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I wanted to move it from the first floor to the loft, which he did. During the last two years, I have often noticed when I have been up in the loft that the...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Can I put in a quick plea for people to vote on the two Intergas poem polls? When I pitch the idea of freebies to manufacturers, I talk up this forum, and the quantity and quality of its membership. They will only give freebies if they think their brand is going to be promoted to a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique. I am an individual who has worked for the civil service for the past 20 years (am just shy of 40) and am looking for a career change. In my spare...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock