Discuss That's me done now blah blah in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

@Millsy 82 whats the Lotto numbers for this week end ?

What i did notice is how it has changed to how they jazz it up. We give you a new phone , a tablet and a new van but you cant use it out of hours.
Then next day fleet management comes in tells you about the traker and what it does but we dont monitor you but it does go on a system for your driving to be logged.
Then the tablet and phone has a safe guarding app for you to log in every two hours.
But we dont monitor you , yea right treated like a child in fairness.

I can remember the days before trackers and when you could use your van. Used to be awesome do your days work then go home.

Trackers weren't too bad on their own as long as you didnt take the mick but when they brought in pda's as well then the job just took a nose dive. It became too easy to send jobs to you without even speaking to you. At least before hand they had to phone you.

Too many people high up need to warrant the stupid money they earn so take it out on those that actually earn the money.

If I was to go back employed it would have to be for a 1 man band

All this tracking and monitoring workers just makes a worker stretch each job they can.
No point in completing a job in 5 minutes that would be estimated at an hours work and then rushing to the next job, without being appreciated and paid extra.

Reply to That's me done now blah blah in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock